01 Apr '17

'You can't beat quality'

door Patrick Gijssels
Based in Asse, Sandra Van Goethem and Amy Maertens are running a wholesale business supplying hairdressing products, beauty products and nail care supplies.

They supply hairdressing chairs, pedicure tables, shampoos, hair dye products and barbers’ chairs are selling like hotcakes since beards are once again the epitome of contemporary masculinity. 

‘Hairdressers account for 75% of our customers, while the other 25% is private individuals. They could buy their supplies in supermarkets but these do not offer the professional quality products we sell.’

Read more in Dutch